Finally! Siglos Karaoke Professional is ready.
Get the control of your karaoke show! Siglos Karaoke Professional is a KJ assistant that will make your shows better and easier to run.
Here is how Siglos Karaoke Professional can help you with running your karaoke show:
- Use you computer to run your karaoke show. Stop carrying hundreds of discs, risking their damage and loss.
Two-screen display with preview window will make running your shows a pleasure, and advanced display features will make lyrics look better
- Powerful song database allows to find any song in a matter of seconds
- Automatic singer rotation management keeps singers queue in order; you may add new song requests while singers are on stage
- Singer announcement will save you from ‘Who is next’ questions, and time guide will allow to answer ‘When will I sing?’ questions without thinking about it
- Singer history will save you from typing songs for regulars, and venue filter helps when running shows in various places
- Song silence detector automatically removes silence from the beginning and the end of the CD+G song, allowing you to squeeze more songs in the show
- Use Key changer to change the key of the song when adding request or when singer is already singing
- Have your show run in Automatic mode if you are unable to operate the computer
- Play CD+G discs — if a singer brings his own CD+G disc, just place it in the queue and insert when prompted — the show will go on.
- You do not have to start other players when nobody is singing. Fill-in playlist kicks in automatically when the song is stopped and fades away when its time for next performance
- If you cannot see the singer’s display, use Preview window to see what singer sees
- Use Playlist view to check the actual songs in the queue, instead of seeing the rotation order
- Export songs from the database and use it in songbook software, or use a spreadsheet program and create the books yourself
More info on the Siglos Karaoke Professional product page.